Right-click Menu or Context Menu
In order to access features such as
- adding/editing instruction and transition comments
- setting a pose to "mirror" (for right and left positions)
- delete a pose from the canvas
- copying/posting poses
- delete a class in the search results
...you need to hover over the pose image and use the right click.
The context menu will then load with these options (depending on the item you click on).
If you're a Mac user and experience issues accessing this context menu with the right mouse click:
You should be able to do this in a number of ways.
The original method for right-click on a Mac is by holding Control while clicking the ‘left mouse button’, however this is causing some weird behaviour in our application. This is because the mouse-click also registers as a regular click, so we won’t recommend that. Instead, there are some better ways depending on your setup:
- Use a mouse that has 2 buttons (I know, a fairly obvious answer) , this should not cause any issues.
- Set up the Apple mighty mouse to have a ‘right-click’.
- If you use a trackpad, configure the Secondary click. Either it to allow the 2-finger-right-click, or click in bottom right corner.
You can find information on how to do either one of these here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgBUjWCxdqs (Youtube Video)
Please sign in to leave a comment.